This repository contains a collection of custom scripts for Sentinel Hub, which can be fed to the services via the URL.
Navigate the webpage with the sidebar on the left. The sidebar provides custom scripts split up by satellite sensors.
Alternatively you can also use the search bar at the top to look for custom scripts that might be of interest to you (try typing in
NDVI for example).
- Multi-temporal Processing
- Multi-year time series of multi-spectral data viewed and analyzed in Sentinel Hub (by Grega Milcinski)
- The Use of Satellite Imagery in Crisis Management after Flooding
- How to Create Cloudless Mosaics
- Educational Role of EO Browser and New Features (by Sabina Dolenc)
- Environmental Monitoring of Conflicts using Sentinel-2 data (by Wim Zwijnenburg)
- Why Newsrooms need People with Expertise in Remote Sensing (by Pierre Markuse)
- Active Volcanoes as Seen from Space (by Sabina Dolenc)
- Get Creative and Solve a Remote Sensing Problem at Home from your PC and Win! (by Grega Milcinski)
- Measuring Air Pollution from Space (by Sabina Dolenc)
- Mapping deforestation with Sentinel Hub (by Nicolas Karasiak)
- Why join the next Sentinel Hub Custom Script Contest (by Sabina Dolenc)
- Learning Custom Scripts to make Useful and Beautiful Satellite images (by Monja Šebela)
- It’s a faaaake… — Or not? (by Pierre Markuse)
- Custom scripts: faster, cheaper, better! (by Monja Šebela)
- Water Quality Information for Everyone
- New Themes, Multi-Temporal Scripting and Other Improvements in EO Browser (by Monja Šebela)